[AISWorld] Doctoral teaching at Addis Ababa University in Ethiopia

Richard Watson rickwatson at mac.com
Mon Mar 21 21:29:39 EDT 2011

G'day

For the last three years, a group of IS scholars has been traveling to Ethiopia to teach doctoral seminars  for the PhD in IS program at Addis Ababa University, the leading university in Ethiopia.

As the International Coordinator for this project, I find people willing to participate. The program is funded by the World Bank, and the costs of visiting faculty are fully covered.

There is also an PhD in Information Retrieval and Language, and I have now been asked to help find faculty to meet its needs.

They  are looking for professors to teach

Agent-Based Information Retrieval
Knowledge Representation and Reasoning

If you can teach these topics and are interested in helping, please contact me and Solomon Negash, who is also actively involved in the program.

Cheers

Rick

Richard T. Watson
J. Rex Fuqua Distinguished Chair for Internet Strategy
Co-Leader of the Global Text Project <http://globaltext.org>
Department of MIS
Terry College of Business
The University of Georgia
316 Brooks Hall
Athens GA 30602.6273

work +1.706.542.3706   mobile  +1.706.254.2190
fax    +1.706.583.0037