[AISWorld] AISWorld Posting Request

Delen, Dursun dursun.delen at okstate.edu
Fri Apr 15 11:26:16 EDT 2011

Subject: Advanced Analytics Services for Managerial Decision Support at HICSS-45

Content:

Dear Colleague,

As Co-chairs for the Advanced Analytics Services for Managerial Decision Support minitrack at the 45th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-45) which will be held at the Grand Wailea, Maui, Hawaii on January 4-7, 2012, we would like to personally invite you to submit a paper or to serve as a reviewer.

We are sending you this email because we are aware that you have a research interest in knowledge discovery (data, text or Web mining) for managerial decision support and/or have published in this area.

If you are interested in submitting a manuscript for review please note the following important dates (taken from the HICSS-45 Web site<http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/>):

June 15              Submit full manuscripts for review. The review is double-blind; therefore this submission must be without author names.

August 15           Acceptance notices are emailed to authors by the Review System (make sure your server accepts the address: https://precisionconference.com/~hicss). At least one author of each accepted paper must immediately make plans to attend the conference, including initiating fiscal, visa, or other travel guarantees.

September 15     Early Registration fee deadline.  (Fees will increase on Sept 16 and Dec 16.) Add author names to paper, and submit Final Paper for Publication.  At least one author of each paper should register by this date in order secure publication in the Proceedings.

October 15         Papers without at least one registered author will be deleted from the Proceedings and not scheduled for presentation; authors will be so notified by the Conference Office.

If you are willing to be a reviewer please notify us as soon as you can, and indicate the number of manuscripts (1, 2, 3, or more) that you would be willing to review.

Please refer to the HICSS Web site for further and more up-to-date information: http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/<http://www.hicss.hawaii.edu/hicss_42/42callforpapers.htm>

Also if you have any questions please feel free to contact either of us.

Sincerely,

Dursun Delen (dursun.delen at okstate.edu<mailto:dursun.delen at okstate.edu>)
Oklahoma State University
Phone: (918) 594-8283 Fax: (918) 594-8281

Haluk Demirkan (haluk.demirkan at asu.edu<mailto:haluk.demirkan at asu.edu>)
Arizona State University
Telephone: (480) 965-9067 Fax: (480) 965-8392