[AISWorld] invitation to attend live broadcast of a panel discussion on the Web on June 3 (4-5:30pm)

Vijay Khatri vjaykhatri at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 17:54:35 EDT 2011

We are excited to announce the 10th Annual SIGSAND Symposium
at the Kelley School of Business at Indiana University in Bloomington. The final program is
available at http://www.iub.edu/~sigsand/final.html.

In addition to numerous papers concerning analysis and design of enterprise systems, as part of our commemoration of the
10th anniversary symposium we are excited to announce a panel discussion on
"Research in Analysis and Design of Enterprise Systems: A Historical
Perspective, Current Challenges, and Future Opportunities." Our
distinguished panelists will include Dennis Galletta, Al Hevner, Ron Weber, and
Barb Williams.  Andrew Gemino will
moderate the panel.  Panel details are
available on: http://www.iub.edu/~sigsand/keynote.html.

We invite you to join the live broadcast of the panel on
the web on June 3 (4:00-5:30pm EDT): http://www.indiana.edu/~ksbmedia/live/launchflash.html?format=&folder=&filename=sigsand_20110306_panelDiscussion.
Please note that this URL will not work until the day/time of the event.

Sincerely,

Glenn J. Browne and Vijay Khatri