[AISWorld] Facilitators - Your expertise is needed! Survey instrument

Triparna de Vreede tdevreede at unomaha.edu
Fri Jun 3 14:34:02 EDT 2011

Facilitators - Your expertise is needed!

We are conducting an exploratory study on identifying how the role of the
facilitator changes in virtual world versus real world collaboration.
Specifically, we are looking to compile a list of the most pertinent
challenges and opportunities faced by facilitators in virtual worlds, as
well as the best practices and biggest mistakes that a facilitator should
consider.

Please take a few minutes to click on the following link and answer a few
questions regarding the role of the facilitator.

 <https://unopsychology.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_08mEwFS7xbce4gQ>
https://unopsychology.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_08mEwFS7xbce4gQ

On behalf of Dr. Gert Jan de Vreede, Dr. Imed Boughzala, and Mr. Ben Wigert
who will be greatly indebted to your help, thanks so much for your
assistance!

Triparna de Vreede