[AISWorld] JECR joins SSCI and CC/S&BS

Melody Kiang mkiang at csulb.edu
Fri Jun 3 14:36:30 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,
     On behalf of the Journal of Electronic Commerce Research (JECR),
I am
pleased to announce that JECR has been selected for coverage in Social
Sciences Citation Index (SSCI) and Current Contents/Social and
Behavioral Sciences (CC/S&BS) by Thomson Reuters.
We greatly appreciate the support and contributions from all the
associate/guest editors, authors, and reviewers of the journal.  We
hope you will continue to send your best work for publication
consideration to JECR.  Please visit the journal web site at
www.jecr.org for submission guidelines.

Dr. Melody Kiang
Co-Editor in Chief
Journal of Electronic Commerce Research
Professor,
Information Systems Department
College of Business Administration
California State University at Long Beach
Long Beach, CA 90840
Tel: 562-985-8944
Fax: 562-985-5478