[AISWorld] ISDFSI 2012 -- Call for Papers

Jeet Gupta guptaj at uah.edu
Mon Jul 18 11:23:23 EDT 2011

The 5th Annual conference of the Indian Subcontinent Decision
Sciences Institute will be held on January 4-6, 2012 at the campus of
the Great lakes Institute of Management, Chennai, India.

Detailed Call for Papers may be found at the following URL:

http://cba.uah.edu/guptaj/ISDSI_2012_CFP.pdf

Please submit papers and proposals for sessions as outlines in the
call for papers.

If there are any questions, feel free to contact me.

I look forward to your submission as well as seeing you in Chennai in
January 2012.

Best regards,

Jatinder (Jeet) N. D. Gupta, PhD
Eminent Scholar and Professor