[AISWorld] MISQE September 2011 Issue Published

MISQE misqe at indiana.edu
Thu Sep 8 19:48:32 EDT 2011

MIS Quarterly Executive
www.misqe.org<http://www.misqe.org>

The MIS Quarterly Executive Editor-in-Chief Carol Brown announces that the September 2011 issue has been published online. This issue is available on our website (www.misqe.org<http://www.misqe.org>) to members of AIS, members of SIM, and our other subscribers.

The articles in this issue are:

- Achieving Step-Change in Outsourcing Maturity: Toward Collaborative Innovation
by Edgar A. Whitley and Leslie Willcocks

- KLM's Enterprise Governance of IT Journey: From Managing IT Costs to Managing Business Value
by Steven De Haes, Dirk Gemke, John Thorp, and Wim Van Grembergen

- Recognizing and Managing Innovation Points in Large IT Projects
by Wilfred W. Wu, Greg Rose, and Kalle Lyytinen

- SIM-Sponsored Research: Deciding When to Use Tablets for Business Applications
by Leyland Pitt, Pierre Berthon, and Karen Robson