[AISWorld] PS: about WSKS and me.. and I stop it here..(really angry about silly people)]]

Miltiadis D. Lytras lytras at ceid.upatras.gr
Mon Sep 12 15:32:28 EDT 2011

For Kathrin and other Kathrins here is a small summary of my endless
efforts last years for which I demand respect!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?field-keywords=m%2Blytras&url=search-alias%3Daps&x=0&y=0

For each bullet I have work enormously and without thinking about the
overall workload!! This is why at my 38y I use to say that in academia I
AM DONE. I am focusing on my big objective to win a Nobel prize in poetry
in 15 years:)Most of you you will smile but this is my current top
objective.

For a list of TOP special issues I have edited = This is a proof that I
have worked with Professores/ Editors in Chief that really taught me to
apply top criteria (keep also in your mind that no EIC is silly - all look
at papers accepted they look the reviews - they want their journal to
continue its high reputation - only silly people would say that an Editor
in Chief is not monitoring a special issue process.:

1. BRITISH JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
2. COMPUTERS IN HUMAN BEHAVIOR
3. IEEE INTERNET COMPUTING
4. IEEE TRANSACTIONS ON MAN SYSTEMS AND CYBERNETICS
5. IEEE TRANSACTIONS IN EDUCATIONS
6. EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY AND SOCIETY
7. JOURNAL OF UNIVERSAL COMPUTER SCIENCE
8. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL ON SEMANTIC WEB AND INFORMATION SYSTEMS
9. ERGONOMICS JOURNALS (WILEY)
10. INFORMATION SYSTEMS MANAGEMENT
11. JOURNAL OF KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT..

.... AND MANY OTHERS that I dont even put them in my CV:)
Just because I do all for fun, and not for prooving that I am something.

Again.. Wishing a wonderful academic year to all of you:)
If you want to blame me or honor me drop me a mail at my personal email.

Many thanks to the 10s colleagues around the world that send me a mail.

Miltiadis D. Lytras
http://www.miltoslytras.net
and for my greek "funs" read a ibt of my poetry.. You will be better
people by reading them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bIOfbfE4J4