[AISWorld] To the owner of AISWORLD List: Inquiry related to an item in your last daily digest.

Miltiadis D. Lytras lytras at ceid.upatras.gr
Mon Sep 12 15:54:53 EDT 2011

Dear Owner,
of the AISWORLD LIST,
today in your digest WAS PUBLISHED AN ITEM

3. concerns regarding the 4rth World Summit on Knowledge	Society
(Kathrin Gruger)

I want to be informed for the real identity of Mrs Kathrin Gruger, because
for me it is not possible to find her real details, in order to "respond"
to her comments that cause a damage to my peruptation and to my
personality.

Last but not least I am kindly asking you when an item or article /
mentions my name, to be informed so that I can at the same moment respont
to any logical argument or any scenario or fantasy.

Accept my apologies for cc this to the full list, but I want to be clear,
that for my personality I am not making any discounts to anyone as well
for my academic legitimacy.

I am looking forward for your reply.
Kind Regards
Miltiadis D. Lytras