[AISWorld] FYI: I reported abuse to Google for the person with email kgruger at gmail.com that posted against me in ASIWORLD

murphjen at aol.com murphjen at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 17:11:09 EDT 2011

Miltiadis,

As a colleague I have to tell you that this recent fling of emails is
very unprofessional.  I don't know the person on the original post but
that post did NOT mention you by name.  What it did do was raise a
valid concern about journals willing to publish anything without a
review for a fee.

Your rambling response fails to address this issue and instead conducts
a personal attack on the original poster.  Your subsequent emails only
prolong the attack.  None actually address the issue that was raised.
This is to me, a misuse on your part of the AIS list server.

Can you please stop?    And yes, I am a real person....murray jennex,
San Diego State University