[AISWorld] Fwd: concerns about WSKS - Lytras' e-mails

Prashant Palvia pcpalvia at uncg.edu
Thu Sep 15 11:18:25 EDT 2011

Hi Kathrin,

You raise some good points and these need to be discussed.  I just hope they
were done outside the context of a single conference, an individual or a
group of individuals.  That would not lead to the toxic nature of this
discussion and would keep it professional.

Furthermore, why don't you identify yourself fully?  That will add
credibility to your concerns.  Please tell everyone on this list your
affiliation, what you do, where you live, etc. If you don't identify
yourself fully, people will not believe you and will have serious concerns
about the authenticity of both yourself and your message.

With best regards,

Prashant Palvia, Ph.D.
Joe Rosenthal Excellence Professor
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro