[AISWorld] Regards seeking an instrument for measurement of the criticality/importance of IT for an organisation

Michael Lane Michael.Lane at usq.edu.au
Sun Sep 25 06:58:59 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues

I am looking for a previously validated instrument that measures the criticality/importance of IT to an organisation

If you can direct me to and/or forward me any empirical work done in this area particular where an instrument has been developed and validated and proven to be reliable that will be much appreciated

All valid replies to this posting will be summarised and posted on this forum as per AIS World etiquette

Kind regards Michael

Dr Michael Lane
Acting Associate Dean Learning and Teaching, Faculty of Business and Law
Senior Lecturer in Information Systems
School of Information Systems, Faculty of Business and Law
University of Southern Queensland

Email Michael.Lane at usq.edu.au
Skype: michael.steven.lane
Phone 617 4631 1268
Fax 617 4631 5594
Mobile 0407 316 391
http://www.usq.edu.au/users/lanem
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
1 ream of paper = 6% of a tree and 5.4kg CO2 in the atmosphere
3 sheets of A4 paper = 1 litre of water