[AISWorld] ICIS Womens Breakfast

Cathy Urquhart C.Urquhart at mmu.ac.uk
Wed Oct 5 13:25:07 EDT 2011

Dear All

For those looking to attend the ICIS Womens Breakfast, and not finding it in the list of the ancillary events when registering - fear not, it is still there! An error has seen it labelled as 'Womens Diversity Forum', which some people may have thought was a SIG Social Inclusion meeting.

Unfortunately this year, due to different arrangements in Shanghai, we are obliged to charge a nominal fee of $11 to cover breakfast. Despite this, it is still the Womens Breakfast you have come to know and love at ICIS..we can promise some exciting discussions and debate about women's representation in IS as we continue to build a network that supports all women in IS.  All welcome!

With best wishes

Cathy Urquhart and Eleanor Loiacono

Professor Cathy Urquhart  PhD Tas
Chair of Digital Business
Room 205C, Floor 2
Digital Business and Management Information Systems Division
Manchester Metropolitan University Business School
Aytoun Building
Aytoun Street
Manchester
M1 3GH
Email: c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk<mailto:c.urquhart at mmu.ac.uk>
Tel: 0161 247 3798
Office hours: Please email me for an appointment
staff profile: http://www.business.mmu.ac.uk/staff/staffdetails?uref=430

Author of Grounded Theory for Qualitative Analysis: A Practical Guide, forthcoming from Sage, November 2012
http://www.uk.sagepub.com/books/Book232280

Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you
should read the Manchester Metropolitan University's email
disclaimer available on its website
http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "