[AISWorld] Call for Participation in GameSec 2011

Albert Levi levi at sabanciuniv.edu
Wed Oct 5 14:57:28 EDT 2011

I would like to warmly invite you to attend and participate in GameSec
2011, the second Conference on Decision and Game Theory for Security,
November 13-15, 2011, at the Inn and Conference Center, University of
Maryland, College Park, USA. The detailed information of the conference
are available in our website:  http://www.gamesec-conf.org/index.php.

We have put together an exciting program for GameSec 2011, with two
outstanding plenary keynote speakers and a visionary banquet speaker.
The program is available at http://www.gamesec-conf.org/program.php

Please note the following:
1. Despite the reduced registration fee, the student registration
includes all items that the non-student registration includes.
2. Young researchers and students have the opportunity to get partial
financial supports. The deadline for the financial support application
is October 5, 2011.
3. The deadline for the reduced hotel rates at the Inn and Conference
Center is October 10, 2011. This is a hard deadline.
4. The deadline for the reduced registration rate is also October 10
2011. This is a hard deadline

Please help us with the final organization and logistics of the
Conference by registering early (for both the conference and the hotel).

Please distribute the meeting information  to your colleagues, postdocs,
students and research groups.

I hope to see you in College Park for this exciting and high quality
Conference.

With best regards,

John S. Baras
General Chair, GameSec 2011