[AISWorld] Accepting applications for Ph.D. program

Myung Ko Myung.Ko at utsa.edu
Fri Oct 28 12:41:16 EDT 2011

The University of Texas at San Antonio (UTSA) is accepting prospective
student applications for its Ph.D. program.  Specifically, we offer a
Ph.D. in Business Administration with an emphasis in Information
Technology.  UTSA's College of Business is one of the 40 largest

business schools in the nation and is accredited by AACSB International.
UTSA's College of Business is one of the leading institutions in the
field of infrastructure assurance education. The information assurance
program at UTSA has been designated a Center of Academic Excellence in
Information Assurance Education and a Center of Academic Excellence in
Information Assurance Research by the National Security Agency and
Department of Homeland Security.

All students admitted to the program are offered financial support.

Throughout the entire program, students work closely with faculty
members in small classes, seminars, and research projects aimed toward
developing the skills and competencies to conduct independent quality
research.

Application deadline for Fall 2012 admission is February 1, 2012.

Please check our web site for additional information:

http://business.utsa.edu/phd/index.aspx
<http://business.utsa.edu/phd/index.aspx>

If you have any questions, please contact Dr. Fred Chang at
fred.chang at utsa.edu or Dr. Myung Ko at myung.ko at utsa.edu

Myung Ko, Ph.D.

Dept. of Information Systems and Technology Management

The University of Texas at San Antonio

One UTSA Circle

San Antonio, Texas 78249-0608

210-458-6339 (voice)