[AISWorld] CALL FOR PAPERS - Agribusiness & Information Management

Minghao Huang mhuang at konkuk.ac.kr
Fri Nov 25 09:29:54 EST 2011

CALL FOR PAPERS

Agribusiness & Information Management

Korea Information Center for Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries (AFFIS) and
Korean Society of Food and Agricultural Information Science are inviting you
to contribute papers to the journal of "Agribusiness & Information
Management" in English. The journal has been dedicated to investigate the
ways to develop IT-related food and agriculture and to activate the food and
agricultural IT information exchange and communications.

The topics of interest will include, but not limited to, food & agricultural
and farming & fishing villages related: 1) IT System, 2) IT Consulting, 3)
IT Operation, 4) IT Service. The submissions on food & agricultural
e-Commerce, production, distribution, marketing, amenity, environment,
media, education, policy, are also welcome. We are particularly calling for
papers which apply various research methods like empirical study, case
study, action research, and technology analysis to study the topics above.

The journal will be published twice a year in English. We have been calling
for the papers from October 1st, 2011 to December 10th, 2011 as the mother
stock, and we welcome the submission even after the deadline. The
forthcoming issue will be published by the end of December, 2011.

Paper Submission Guidelines:

Manuscripts (no more than 8000 word counts) MUST be in one Word 2003
document file (.doc) (Word 2007(.docx) or PDF files will NOT be accepted)
and contain the following.

-           Cover Page

-           Abstract Page

-           Main Text

-           Figures (if any)

-           Tables (if any)

-           References

All relevant information and the submitted paper must be written in English.
Full papers should be submitted by email to our secretary via
tongtonggeo at okdab.com. The papers submitted will be accepted after blind
peer review process by the editorial committee.

Contact person:

-           Korea Information Center for Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries
(AFFIS), Service Strategic Team, Eun-sook, Hong, Office: 82.31.460.8894,
Email: tongtonggeo at okdab.com

-           Korean Society of Food and Agricultural Information Science,
Editor-in-Chief, Professor Junghoon Moon, Office: 82.2.880.4722, Email:
moonj at snu.ac.kr.

Ming Hao Huang, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor

Konkuk University