[AISWorld] Office in 25 years time

Ilia Bider ilia at ibissoft.se
Wed Dec 7 03:23:28 EST 2011

On 2011-12-07 08:49, Sam Lubbe wrote:
> Good day
> I have a colleague who is working on a paper on what the office will
> look like in 25 years time. Is there any information available out
> there or questionnaires that one can use in such a case. We were
> thinking of approaching the bigger companies and post a questionnaire
> of some form to these companies.
Bigger companies have a structure of today. You want to imagine a
structure of tomorrow. May be the best way to do this is by looking at
how start-ups and fast growing, but relatively small companies function.
You might also have a look on our ideas of how an agile enterprise of
the future could be structured: http://slidesha.re/txMCrj
<http://t.co/5nJdNBev> & http://bit.ly/ryYMNG <http://t.co/MHTb24Cj>

Hope it helps

Ilia
> Any other input would be appreciated. The idea is to develop this into
> a doctorate.
> Thanx
> Sam
>
> Vrywaringsklousule / Disclaimer:
> _http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html
> <http://www.nwu.ac.za/it/gov-man/disclaimer.html>_

Dr. Ilia Bider          Process- och systemutvecklingskonsult
ilia at ibissoft.se        +46 70 942 78 38
IbisSoft ab, Sweden     http://www.ibissoft.se/
Minimize risk and cut costs with agile
business and systems development