[AISWorld] MISQE December 2011 Special Issue Published Online

MISQE misqe at indiana.edu
Wed Dec 7 17:29:18 EST 2011

MIS Quarterly Executive
www.misqe.org<http://www.misqe.org>

The MIS Quarterly Executive Editor-in-Chief Carol Brown announces that the December 2011 special issue "New is Leadership Roles for a Digital World" has been published online. This issue is available on our website (www.misqe.org<http://www.misqe.org>) to members of AIS, members of SIM, and our other subscribers.

The articles in this issue are:

-          Digital Transformation in Latecomer Industries: CIO and CEO Leadership Lessons from Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc.
Rajiv Kohli, Shawn Johnson

-          CIO and Business Executive Leadership Approaches to Establishing Company-wide Information Orientation
William J Kettinger, Chen Zhang, Donald A Marchand

-          Rapid Adaptation in Digital Transformation: A Participatory Process for Engaging IS and Business Leaders
Anne Mette Hansen, Pernille Kraemmergaard, Lars Mathiassen

-           The Impact of Social Media on C-level Roles
P. Candace Deans

-          APC Forum: Driving Competitive Strategy through Thought Leadership
Madeline Weiss

-          Key Issues for IT Executives 2011: Cautious Optimism in Uncertain Economic Times
Jerry Luftman, Tal Ben-Zvi