[AISWorld] Plagiarism and "Self-Plagiarism"

Nava Pliskin pliskinn at bgu.ac.il
Wed Dec 14 00:24:43 EST 2011

One piece of evidence to support the message below, which my graduate students are exposed to as an example of a great evolution from two presentations at a top conference (ICIS) to one paper at a top journal JAIS) is:

ICIS 2003: Guy Gable, Darshana Sedera, and Taizan Chan, ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS SUCCESS: A MEASUREMENT MODEL

ICIS 2004: Darshana Sedera and Guy Gable, A FACTOR AND STRUCTURAL EQUATION ANALYSIS OF THE ENTERPRISE SYSTEMS SUCCESS MEASUREMENT MODEL

JAIS 2008:  Guy Gable, Darshana Sedera, and Taizan Chan, Re-conceptualizing Information System Success: The IS-Impact Measurement Model