[AISWorld] Plagiarism and Self-Plagiarism

Robert Davison isrobert at cityu.edu.hk
Wed Dec 14 00:53:40 EST 2011

Dear AIS Members,

We greatly appreciate the enthusiasm that you have demonstrated in replying to our original message sent last week. We note that there is a diversity of opinions - a diversity that demonstrates the richness of opinion in our field. We - the research ethics committee - have deliberately chosen not to reply to the messages sent to date - we hope that as many of you as are interested to reply or to engage in the debate - whether publicly via the list or privately to one or more members of the committee - will continue to do so in the days to come. We will reflect on all of your feedback in the New Year and consider at that time how best to proceed.

Best wishes
Robert Davison - on behalf of the AIS Research Ethics Committee