[AISWorld] Call-for-Papers for MS'2012 New York to be Held at Iona College

Altschuller, S. Shoshana SAltschuller at iona.edu
Sun Dec 18 01:13:43 EST 2011

________________________________
From: Email Distribution
Subject: Call-for-Papers for MS'2012 New York to be Held at Iona College

Dear Colleague,

It is my pleasure to announce that the International Conference on Modeling and Simulation (MS'2012 New York) will be held at Iona College on May 30-June 1, 2012.

Please find attached the Call-for-Papers for MS’2012 New York. Other information regarding the conference can be found at www.amse-modeling.com/ms12ny/<http://www.amse-modeling.com/ms12ny/>  Papers may be submitted through January 30, 2012.  I encourage you to submit a paper and to extend this invitation to your colleagues.

MS’12 New York is co-organized by the Association for Modeling and Simulation in Enterprises and  Iona College. The conference will provide a forum for researchers, academics and students to discuss research ideas and present the recent advances in modeling and simulation and related topics.

All submitted papers will be peer reviewed and accepted papers will be published in a book of proceedings by Springer in its book series “Lecture Notes on Business Information Processing”. The proceedings will be indexed in major databases including the ISI Web of Knowledge. The title of the book will be “Intelligent Systems in Economics and Business Administration”.

In the hope that you will participate in MS’2012 New York, I look forward seeing you at the conference.

Sincerely,

Kurt Engemann, Ph.D.

Chair of the Organizing Committee for MS’12 New York
Professor of Information Systems
Hagan School of Business
Iona College
New Rochelle, NY 10801 USA