[AISWorld] PhD course on IT Administration

Vishal Midha vmidha at utpa.edu
Sun Dec 18 11:13:51 EST 2011

Hello everyone,
I am preparing to teach a doctoral seminar on IT Administration (Spring 2012) with focus on principles of IT resource management, and technical, behavioral, and managerial issues related to IT administration. The topics, not limited to, may also include information assurance, information security, privacy, and the role of Web 2.0 and social media in IT admin.
With this email, I am seeking your feedback and suggestions for course material, research articles, books, etc. As customary, if the respondents agree, I will compile their responses and share with the AIS community.
Thank you in anticipation.

Regards,
Vishal Midha.