[AISWorld] ITSM Implementation Survey

Rob Benyon R.V.Benyon at ru.ac.za
Thu Mar 29 09:43:12 EDT 2012

Hi Folks,

I have had an unpleasant setback this side. My survey instrument has concurrent guest user conflicts. As a consequence, the data I have gathered is invalid. This is very disappointing.

I have redone the survey on a different platform (Survey Monkey) and ask you please to participate in the repaired one.

Thanks,
Rob

Dear ITSM practitioner,

The intention of this research is to develop a framework of recommended best practice for IT Service Management implementation.

Part of this research includes an online survey of ITSM practitioners. In this regard, it would be greatly appreciated if you would please complete this anonymous questionnaire. Your help in this regard is greatly appreciated.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ITSMImpSurvey

Researcher: Rob Benyon, Rhodes University, Department of Information Systems, supervised by Professor David Sewry.

We need your help to understand that which contributes to the successful implementation of IT Service Management.

There are 16 Questions.