[AISWorld] Visiting Faculty Positions: Fordham University

Mark S. Silver silver at fordham.edu
Mon Apr 23 14:46:03 EDT 2012

The Schools of Business at Fordham University seek visiting faculty
in Information Systems for the 2012-2013 academic year.  Visiting
appointments could be for Fall 2012, Spring 2013, or the entire
academic year.  We are especially interested in visitors who could
teach such courses as Business Analytics, Data Mining, Text Mining,
or Web Mining, but we are also interested in visitors to teach our
undergraduate and MBA core courses in Information Systems.

An earned doctorate in Information Systems or a related area is
preferred as well as a strong commitment to research and
teaching.  Visiting faculty will teach at either or both of our
Lincoln Center (Manhattan) and Rose Hill (Bronx) campuses.

Applications should include a curriculum vitae, teaching evaluations,
and an example of scholarly work.  Applications or inquiries should
be emailed to Professor Mark S. Silver, Chair, Information Systems,
Schools of Business, Fordham University at this
address:  icsarea at fordham.edu with the subject line "Visiting Faculty
Positions."

Fordham University is an independent, Catholic university in the
Jesuit tradition and welcomes applications from men and women of all
backgrounds. Fordham University is an Affirmative Action/Equal
Opportunity employer. Fordham Business Schools are accredited by the AACSB.