[AISWorld] Compiling a list of prolific AIS bloggers

Larry Press lpress at csudh.edu
Wed May 16 11:49:20 EDT 2012

On 5/16/2012 8:29 AM, Melville, Nigel wrote:

> Thanks to everyone who has responded with blogs and ideas so far (keep
> them coming!).

Nigel,

Great idea!

These blog meets your criteria: http://cis471.blogspot.com/ and
http://cis275topics.blogspot.com/

How about creating a Google Plus circle for the same folks?

I find myself posting more frequently on Google Plus than on my blogs.

I have not yet figured out how to use the two to complement each other
-- I get more comments and discussion on G+, but it is less capable than
Blogger -- for example, one cannot tag posts and it is less flexibility
in including images and video.

Larry Press