[AISWorld] Reminder: CFP IFIP WG8.2 Conference - Tampa Dec 2012

Brian.Fitzgerald Brian.Fitzgerald at ul.ie
Wed May 30 10:19:19 EDT 2012

IFIP Working Group 8.2 Conference

University of South Florida, Tampa, FL

December 13-14, 2012

(immediately prior to ICIS, Orlando, FL)

http://www.ifip82-2012.usf.edu/

Theme: Shaping the Future of ICT Research: Methods and Approaches

Important Dates

Deadline for Paper Submission:                                 1 July
2012

Notification of Acceptance/Rejection Decisions:       1 September 2012

Final Papers and Proceedings Materials:                   20 September
2012