[AISWorld] Invitation to a survey participation: IS and Corporate Strategy

Sergio Mayo sergio.mayo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 02:47:30 EDT 2012

Dear AISWorld community,

My name is Sergio Mayo and I am a PhD student at the University of
Zaragoza<http://www.unizar.es>(Spain). I am studying the relationships
between an Organization's
Information Systems (IS) and its Corporate Strategy, also taking into
account the organizational internal capabilities. As an essential part of
this study and my PhD, I am conducting this survey. I'd be pleased if you
could complete it:

www.informationsystemsurvey.com  <http://www.informationsystemsurvey.com>

(you can select *English or Spanish* language)

The survey is addressed to *CEOs*, *CIOs *or *any top role* at any
company/institution/organization type, and I believe that many of you may
have that role (academic and/or professional angle).

I'd really thank you if you could forward this survey to any colleague and
companies you may stay in contact with, since I do believe that they should
be interested in receiving valuable insights when the research is done.

Also, feel free to share the survey link with your contacts at any level
(personally, email, social networks, etc.). I am sure that every company
would like to have a benchmarking study like this regarding their own
IS+strategy vs. their competitors.

Thank you very much in advance, and do not hesitate to contact me for
further explanations.

Best regards,

Sergio Mayo
--