[AISWorld] Writing and Publishing in High Quality Journals

Jeet Gupta guptaj at uah.edu
Thu Jun 28 19:43:01 EDT 2012

I am preparing a presentation for doctoral students to assist them in
writing and publishing articles in high quality journals.  In order to do
this, I would like to provide them as broad a perspective as possible and
would like to include both model-based quantitative research as well as
empirical research articles.

Therefore, I would appreciate any thoughts and/or references you can provide
to enable me to prepare an appropriate and good presentation that is useful
to PhD students.

I will post a summary of the responses I receive.

Best regards,

Jatinder (Jeet) N. D. Gupta, PhD
Eminent Scholar and Professor
College of Business Administration