[AISWorld] AMCIS, 2012 - Geographic Information Systems (SIGGIS)

Daniel Farkas dfarkas at pace.edu
Mon Aug 6 08:25:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

Learn more about Geographic Information Systems and Spatial Business
Intelligence.

AMCIS 2012 is a few days away, and you can participate in SIGGIS events by
coming to our Mini-track session on Spatial Business Intelligences in the
DSS track or attending our Business Meeting.

The session is scheduled for Friday, August 10, 2012, 10:30-12:00
(Metropolitan A, 3rd Floor)

*Spatial Business Intelligence and Pervasive Computing*

10:30 AM - 10:30 AM

AMCIS-1085-2012.R1. Trajectory Data Analysis in Support of Understanding
Movement Patterns: A Data Mining Approach
*Aya Rizk; Ahmed Elragal*

*View Presentation*

 Include in Itinerary

10:30 AM - 10:30 AM

AMCIS-1739-2012.R1. Geographic Information Systems and the Nonprofit
Sector: The Last Frontier?
*Sidne Ward; Brent Never*

*View Presentation*

 Include in Itinerary

10:30 AM - 10:30 AM

AMCIS-1833-2012.R1. Spatial and Multivariate Analysis of Japan’s
Prefectural Digital Divide
*Tetsushi Nishida; James Pick; Avijit Sarkar*

*View Presentation*

 Include in Itinerary

10:30 AM - 10:30 AM

AMCIS-1190-2012.R1. Effectiveness of Shallow Hierarchies for Document Stores
*Karen Corral; Gregory Schymik; David Schuff; Robert St. Louis*

*View Presentation*

The business meeting is scheduled for Friday, August 10, 2012, 6:00-8:00pm
(Redwood B, 2nd Floor). All are welcome.

*Agenda*

   1. 2011-2012 Report
   2. Leadership process
   3. Special Journal Issue
   4. AMCIS 2013 pre-Conference Workshop

You can join SIGGIS at the AIS Website or join the Listserv by sending a
blank email with the subject “subscribe” to:
siggis-request at lists.aisnet.org*.*

*
*

Dan
--
Dan Farkas, PhD
Chair, Information Technology Department