[AISWorld] Final CFP (HIS 2012), 12th Hybrid Intelligent Systems Conference, Pune, India - IEEE
ajith.abraham at ieee.org
Sat Aug 25 16:13:24 EDT 2012
* Apologies for multiple copies of this message *
** HIS 2012 -- Final Call For Papers **
12th International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems (HIS'12)
04 - 07 December, 2012
Conference Theme: "Hybrid Intelligent Computing Towards a Greener Future"
HIS Series: http://www.informatik.uni-trier.de/~ley/db/conf/his/index.html
Travel Discounts: Skyteam Alliance Network will offer discounts to HIS
2012 authors for international travel to India
Hybridization of intelligent systems is a promising research field of
modern artificial/computational intelligence concerned with the
development of the next generation of intelligent systems. A
fundamental stimulus to the investigations of Hybrid Intelligent
Systems (HIS) is the awareness in the academic communities that
combined approaches will be necessary if the remaining tough problems
in artificial/computational intelligence are to be solved. Hybrid
Intelligent Systems are getting popular due to their capabilities in
handling several real world complexities involving imprecision,
uncertainty and vagueness. HIS'12 builds on the success of last
year's. The 4-day conference will feature prominent keynote speakers,
workshop, tutorials, poster and paper presentation in parallel tracks.
HIS 2012 invites novel contributions/papers of soft computing and
pattern recognition from fundamental aspects to various practical
HIS'12 will focus on the following themes:
A) Hybrid Intelligent Systems: Architectures
* Interactions between neural networks and fuzzy inference systems.
* Artificial neural network optimization using global optimization techniques.
* Fuzzy clustering algorithms and optimization techniques.
* Fuzzy inference system optimization using global optimization algorithms.
* Hybrid computing using neural networks - fuzzy systems -
* Hybrid optimization techniques (evolutionary algorithms, simulated
annealing, tabu search, GRASP etc.).
* Hybrid of soft computing and statistical learning techniques.
* Models using inductive logic programming, logic synthesis,
grammatical inference, case-based reasoning etc.
* Autonomic computing.
* Hybridizatiion with novel computing paradigms: Qantum computing, DNA
computing, membrane computing etc.
B) Hybrid Intelligent Systems: Applications
* Image and Signal Processing
* Internet Modeling, Communication and Networking
* Data mining
* Computational Biology and Bioinformatics
* Business Information Systems
* Control and Automation
* Special topics
Submission of paper should be made through the submission link in HIS
2012 official website (www.mirlabs.org/his12). Please refer to the
conference website for guidelines to prepare your manuscript. Like
previous years, all accepted papers will be compiled in conference
proceedings published by the IEEE. It is mandatory
at least an author registers for every paper that is included in the
conference proceedings. Proceedings will be made available during the
Paper submission due: Sep. 15, 2012
Notification of paper acceptance: Oct. 10, 2012
Final manuscript due:Oct. 25, 2012
Registration and full payment due:Oct. 25, 2012
Organizing Team :
(Please see web site)
For more information:
Local Information and Venue:
Rekha S. Sugandhi
email: rekha.sugandhi at mitcoe.edu.in
email: ajith.abraham at ieee.org
More information about the AISWorld