[AISWorld] CIST/INFORMS early registration deadline

Abhay Nath Mishra amishra at gsu.edu
Tue Sep 4 09:58:31 EDT 2012

Dear Colleagues,
The early registration deadline for the 2012 annual CIST/INFORMS meeting is September 10th. If you are keen on attending the conference, but have not yet registered, we encourage you to please do so. To take advantage of early rates, please register at: http://meetings2.informs.org/phoenix2012/register.html.

A number of conference hotels have already been sold out. You can find more information at: http://meetings2.informs.org/phoenix2012/hotels.html

All the CIST sessions will take place in the Renaissance Hotel.

We look forward to seeing you in Phoenix.

Best Regards,
Abhay Nath Mishra