[AISWorld] FW: SEMAT Workshop on General Theory of Software Engineering, Nov 8-9, 2012 Stockholm

Kappelman, Leon Leon.Kappelman at unt.edu
Mon Sep 24 18:16:25 EDT 2012

FYI

Best wishes,
Leon Kappelman

"It takes twenty years to build a reputation and five minutes to ruin it.  If you think about that, you'll do things differently." - Warren Buffett

Leon A. Kappelman, Ph.D.
  Professor of Information Systems
  Director Emeritus, Information Systems Research Center
  Fellow, Texas Center for Digital Knowledge
    College of Business, University of North Texas
    Voice: 940-565-4698   Email: kapp at unt.edu