[AISWorld] Request for case studies and performance benchmark data on software projects

Sridhar Varadharajan sridhar.varadharajan at sasken.com
Wed Oct 17 02:40:14 EDT 2012

Most often, the courses on Software Project Management end up being lecture/ short case study based. In order to improve the engagement with the students/ participants, one of my colleagues has built a simulator that can take participants through the entire project life cycle, enabling the participants to dynamically adjust various project parameters and do what-if analysis, thereby experiencing projects.

To create realistic project using this simulator, we are looking for illustrative project case studies, situational analysis and project performance data in the areas of Information Technology (IT)/ IT Enabled Services (ITES).

It is our objective to make available the simulator as freeware for academic/non-commercial use to help further the research and advancement of  project management profession.

Would appreciate if you could give pointers to publicly available information on the above.

Regards
\ Sridhar<http://www.vsridhar.info/>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDAC5E.E0679340]<http://in.linkedin.com/in/varadharajansridhar>[cid:image002.jpg at 01CDAC5E.E0679340]<https://plus.google.com/105463956340353116701>
Dr. V. Sridhar (www.vsridhar.info<http://www.vsridhar.info/>)
Research Fellow
Sasken Communication Technologies
139/25 Ring Road
Domlur
Bangalore 560071
INDIA
Office: +91-80-3981 4005
Mobile: +91 99725 95708
Alternative Email: v_sridhar at acm.org<mailto:v_sridhar at acm.org>

SASKEN BUSINESS DISCLAIMER: This message may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged information. In case you are not the original intended Recipient of the message, you must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any part of this message and you are requested to delete it and inform the sender. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender unless otherwise stated. Nothing contained in this message shall be construed as an offer or acceptance of any offer by Sasken Communication Technologies Limited ("Sasken") unless sent with that express intent and with due authority of Sasken. Sasken has taken enough precautions to prevent the spread of viruses. However the company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.
Read Disclaimer at http://www.sasken.com/extras/mail_disclaimer.html