[AISWorld] Multiple Tenure-Stream Faculty Positions at Harbin Institute of Technology, China

HIT Recruit hitsomrecruit at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:26:19 EST 2012

Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) invites applications for multiple
tenure-stream positions starting Fall 2013. All ranks will be considered.
We are interested in candidates whose research areas are listed as follows.

1.        *Management Science and Engineering*: Management Information
Systems, E-Commerce, Decision Support System, Statistics, Operation
research, Construction Information Management, Real Estate Economics and
Management, Construction Management, etc.

2.        *Business Management*: Technical Economics and Management,
Organization Behavior, Accounting, Marketing, Operation Management,
Business Strategy, Entrepreneurship, Finance, etc.

3.        *Applied Economics*: Economics, International business, etc.

4.        *Public Administration*: General Administration, Public Policy,
Government Governance, Infrastructure, Sociology.

*5.        **Other disciplines related to management science and economics.*

Applicants must have a doctorate degree in related fields before the
starting date of your contract. We are interested in people who can
communicate and teach in fluent English. Knowing Chinese is a plus but not
necessary. Applicants for assistant professor should demonstrate potential
of conducting high quality research. Senior level candidates should have
proof track record for excellence both in research and in providing
academic leadership. The successful candidate will be appointed to
appropriate rank based on their qualification and experience. We offer top
compensation package including salary (between 300K and 1 million RMB),
relocation fund (between 200K and 600K RMB), and research support (between
10K and 80K RMB). Compensation will commensurate with candidates'
qualifications.

Founded in 1920, Harbin Institute of Technology (HIT) is a top-tier
research university in China. The school of Management in HIT is one of the
earliest four management schools established in mainland China. The school
offers MBA, MPA, MPAcc, MS in professional finance and engineering
programs, EMBA and doctoral degrees. HIT provides strong support for top
quality research. We are located in Harbin, the capital city of
Heilongjiang Province. The city offers high quality of life with affordable
housing market and cost of living, historic neighborhood, and cultural
activities that attract visitors from all over the world.

Interested applicants are required to send application materials to
shuyingliang at yahoo.cn  and changshi at hit.edu.cn using “Economic and
Management application – applicant’s name” as the subject of your e-mail.

1.          Cover letter and updated curriculum vitae

2.          Sample papers

3.          Teaching evaluations

4.          Names and contact information of three references.

The positions will stay open until filled. The review of application starts
immediately and we will work with selected candidates for interview
schedules.
Contact Information

For further information, please contact us at

Shuying Liang

No. 13, Fayuan Street, Nangang District, Harbin Institute of Technology,

Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, China.

Shi Chang

Room 1004, No. 434, Youzheng Street, Nangang District, Harbin Institute of
Technology, Harbin, Heilongjiang Province, China.

Post Code: 150001

E-mail: shuyingliang at yahoo.cn; changshi at hit.edu.cn; hityxb at gmail.com

Phone: +86-451-86412758; +86-451-86262113
Fax: +86-451-86414024; +86-451-86262113