[AISWorld] Research collaboration on Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) project

Gewald, Heiko Prof. Dr. Heiko.Gewald at hs-neu-ulm.de
Sun Dec 2 05:56:28 EST 2012

Dear colleagues,

We are looking for research collaboration on our Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) project.

The target is to assess student opinions on employer's BYOD strategies. What are student's requirements regarding BYOD and to what extent will a BYOD-offering affect students in choosing a firm to work for? Is BYOD a useful mechanism to gain advantage in the war for talent?

We are working together with a globally active engineering firm. Therefore we are specifically targeting students of business and engineering in Germany, USA, Brazil, India and China.

The quantitative study is to start asap - please get in touch if you have access to the student groups mentioned above and want to participate.

Kind regards

HEIKO

Prof. Dr. Heiko Gewald

- Professor für Informationsmanagement

- Direktor am Institut für Dienstleistungsmanagement

Hochschule Neu-Ulm

Wileystr. 1

D-89231 Neu-Ulm

Mail: heiko.gewald at hs-neu-ulm.de <mailto:heiko.gewald at hs-neu-ulm.de>