[AISWorld] Assignment based on Integrated Business Process Management with ERP

Honglei Li violahl at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 16:57:01 EST 2012

Dear All,

I am currently developing a master course based on Simha Magal's
book Integrated Business Process Management with ERP. We are using SAP's
university alliance GBI case together with the book. I am in the process of
developing the assignment for the course as well. My plan for this
assignment is 75% individual written assignment and 25% group presentation.

I have several potential topics for students to work on but I wish to
integrate the GBI hands-on exercise with the book.

I would like to seek advice on this group assignment from those who have
used the book.

I will post all the responses here.

Thanks all in advance!

Honglei

Dr. Honglei Li
Senior Lecturer in Enterprise Information Systems
School of Computing, Engineering, and Information Sciences
Northumbria University
Newcastle Upon Tyne
NE1 8ST
Phone: +44 091 243 7830 (O) +44 0787 2653330 (M)
E-mail:HongleiLi at gmail.com; Honglei.Li at northumbria.ac.uk
Homepage:
http://www.northumbria.ac.uk/sd/academic/ceis/about/staff/honglei_li