[AISWorld] Assignment based on Integrated Business Process Management with ERP

Hefley, William E wehefley at katz.pitt.edu
Fri Dec 7 17:17:03 EST 2012

Is your school part of the SAP University Alliance?  There is a wealth of course material and hands on exercises in the UA area for faculty.  I'm currently using Global Bike for my undergraduate procurement students.

bill
Bill Hefley, Ph.D., CDP, COP
Clinical Associate Professor, Decision, Operations, and Information Technology
Katz Graduate School of Business & College of Business Administration
University of Pittsburgh
272B Mervis Hall
Pittsburgh, PA  15260   USA
Tel: 1-412-383-9011