[AISWorld] CfP for the 26th Bled eConference - eInnovations: Challenges and Impacts for Individuals, Organizations and Society

Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si Andreja.Pucihar at fov.uni-mb.si
Fri Jan 11 05:28:42 EST 2013

Call for Papers for the

26th Bled eConference, Bled, Slovenia
June 9-13, 2013
http://BledConference.org

eInnovations: Challenges and Impacts for Individuals, Organizations and
Society

Bled eConference  celebrated its 25th anniversary in 2012.  What began as
a Slovenian conference with topics around Electronic Data Interchange is
for decades now an International conference for researchers, practitioners
and policy makers and attracts participants from all over the world, It
offers the forum for discussion about all of the aspects of technological
and social innovation and its impacts on individuals, organizations and
society. For special occasion of the 25th Bled eConference celebration,
special issue proceedings entitled The First 25 Years of the Bled
eConference" was published.

The proceedings are available at the conference website:
http://bledconference.org/proceedings

and

http://aisel.aisnet.org/bled2012/
http://aisel.aisnet.org/bled2012_special_issue/

2013 Bled eConference General Call for Papers:
http://bledconference.org/2013/CfP

After years of rapid technological advances, it is time to reflect on how
information and communication technologies (ICTs), information systems and
applications have altered fundamentally the way individuals and
organizations communicate, interact and organize. Now the time has come to
explore the impact of these developments on individuals, organizations and
society. Moreover, this provides the opportunity to develop a critical eye
to examine our responsibilities as individuals, citizens, consumers and
organizations when facing, challenging and shaping these impacts.

This conference uniquely addresses current developments, opportunities and
challenges reflected in demographic, organizational and technological
changes, the well-being and health of individuals, age groups and
organizations; the demands of big data and the formation and management of
online communities. Furthermore, the conference encourages contributions
focusing on novel organizational forms of participation, collaboration,
engagement, trust development, and leadership in virtual organizations;
the role of social commerce as well as social networks and media, together
with other numerous forms and issues of eCommerce.

We invite submissions in all areas of "e" research, teaching, and business
 encouraging submissions related to the conference theme; to addition to
the following topics:

eInnnovations  I  Big data  I  Open data  I  Novel business and
organizational models  I eCollaboration  I  Enterprise 2.0  I  Social
Media  I  eCommerce  I  eBusiness  I  Interorganizational Systems  I
eMarketplaces & Communities  I  Mobile Value Services  I  Cloud Computing
 I  eHealth & Well-being  I  eSociety  I  eParticipation  I  eLearning 2.0
& eEducation  I  eSMEs  I  eLiving Labs  I  eCollaboration  I  eRegions  I
 eDependency  I  eTrust I ePrivacy  I  Research Supervision Dilemmas  I
any other aspect of "e".

More information:
http://bledconference.org/2013/CfP

Beside regular tracks there are also the following Special interest
tracks:

Social media in Commerce and Business
Special Interest Track Co-chairs
Jari Salo, Oulu Business School Finland, jari.salo at oulu.fi
Hans-Dieter Zimmermann, FHS St. Gallen Switzerland,
hansdieter.zimmermann at fhsg.ch
http://bledconference.org//2013/CfP-SMC

eHealth
Special Interest Track Co-chairs
Nilmini Wickramasinghe, RMIT University, Australia,
nilmini.wickramasinghe at rmit.edu.au
Juergen Seitz, Baden-Wuerttemberg Cooperative State University, Germany,
Seitz at dhbw-heidenheim.de
http://bledconference.org//2013/CfP-eHealth

Research supervision dilemmas Co-chairs
Doug Vogel, Faculty of Business, Hong Kong, isdoug at cityu.edu.hk
Heinz Dreher, Curtin University, Australia, h.dreher at curtin.edu.au
http://bledconference.org//2013/CfP-RSD

Important Dates

Submission deadline:                    February 11, 2013
Acceptance notification:                         March 25, 2013
Deadline for final camera-ready paper:  April 22, 2013
Conference date:                        June 9-13, 2013

Research Track Chair:
Dianne Lux Wigand, Assistant Professor and Master of Public Administration
Program Coordinator, Institute of Government, University of Arkansas at
Little Rock, United States
fdwigand at ualr.edu

Research Track Co-Chair:
Christer Carlsson, Professor and Director, Institute for Advanced
Management Systems Research – IAMSR, Åbo Akademi University, Finland
Christer.Carlsson at abo.fi

For panel, workshop or meeting proposal:
Submission: February 18, 2013
Notification: March 25, 2013
Final: April 22, 2013
Please contact Business Track Chair:
Mirjana Kljajic Borstnar, Faculty of Organizational Sciences, University
of Maribor
mirjana.kljajic at fov.uni-mb.si

For Students ePrototype Bazaar:
Please contact Co-chairs:
Johan Versendaal University of Applied Sciences Utrecht, The Netherlands,
Johan.Versendaal at hu.nl
Ronald Batenburg NIVEL & Utrecht University, The Netherlands,
R.S.Batenburg at cs.uu.nl
Harry Bouwman Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands & Åbo
Akademi, Finland, W.A.G.A.Bouwman at tudelft.nl
Submission: March 29, 2013
Notification: April 22,  2013
Posters: May 24,  2013

For Doctoral Consortium, that will be held on June 13, 2013:
Doug Vogel, Faculty of Business, Hong Kong, isdoug at cityu.edu.hk
Heinz Dreher, Curtin University, Australia, h.dreher at curtin.edu.au
Submission: February 11, 2013
Notification: March 25, 2013
Final papers: April 22, 2013

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact us!

We hope you will enjoy the conference with us in June 2013!

Andreja Pucihar
2013 Bled eConference Chair

For the latest information please check
... our website: http://www.bledconference.org