[AISWorld] Earliest Undergraduate Program in Information Systems in a College of Business

Ping Wang pwang at umd.edu
Mon Aug 26 16:54:25 EDT 2013

Here is Professor Clay Sprowls' own memory of this 1953 course and the
use of Standards Western Automatic Computer (SWAC) at UCLA business
school (1952-1955):
http://personal.anderson.ucla.edu/clay.sprowls/history/SWAC/earlyuse.htm
More of this early computing history at:
http://personal.anderson.ucla.edu/clay.sprowls/
Clay passed away in 2011.

Ping Wang, Ph.D.
University of Maryland, College Park