[AISWorld] Participation in Legacy modernization Survey!!!!

Khadka, R. R.Khadka at uu.nl
Mon Aug 26 17:03:46 EDT 2013

Dear AIS World Members,

We are conducting an exploratory research on legacy system and legacy modernization aiming at understanding how legacy systems and legacy modernization are perceived in industry, what challenges do the practitioners still face while modernizing those legacy systems and so on.  Earlier, we have conducted >26 interviews with practitioner and analyzed them to derive results. As of validation, we are now conducting this survey based on the findings of the interviews.

Can we  kindly request you to participate in this survey (8-10 min)?

Completing this questionnaire will approximately take 10-15 minutes.

SURVEY LINK
http://servicifi.wordpress.com/legacy-survey/

More importantly, could you also forward/share this message or the survey link to your colleagues?

Thank you for your participation and co-operation.