[AISWorld] FW: Professor, I've created an open and free data resource for academics like yourself.

Jerry Flatto jflatto at pobox.com
Mon Aug 26 17:10:09 EDT 2013

I am teaching a Business Intelligence class this semester and have looked at
the data sets and downloaded some of them from Quandl.  I have also
exchanged emails with Tammer.  If you are asking whether this is a "valid
site", I would have to answer "yes".  I have not found any hidden
"gotcha's".

Jerry

"No trees were harmed in the sending of this message; however, a large
number
of electrons were slightly inconvenienced..."

Dr. Jerry Flatto, Professor, Information Systems Department - School of
Business

University of Indianapolis, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
mailto:jflatto at uindy.edu

Confidentiality Notice: This communication and/or its content are for the
sole use of the intended recipient, and may be privileged, confidential, or
otherwise protected from disclosure by law.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender and then delete all copies of it.
Unless you are the intended recipient, your use or dissemination of the
information contained in this communication may be illegal.