[AISWorld] SIGED Officer elections

Andrew Urbaczewski Andrew.Urbaczewski at du.edu
Sun Sep 15 23:35:06 EDT 2013

SIGED, the AIS Special Interest Group (SIG) for Education, is having its annual election of officers.  If you wish to nominate someone, or nominate yourself, please respond to me by ****October 1, 2013**** with a bio/position statement and the office for which you wish to run.

Currently, the offices for which we seek nominees include:

President-Elect
Secretary (currently Al Harris, who will not seek re-election)
Research Director (currently Jan Seruga, who has agreed to serve again if nominated/elected)
Website Director (currently Lee Freeman, who has agreed to serve again if nominated/elected)

AIS-SIGED (formerly IAIM) was formed 28 years ago as a group of researchers and educators dedicated to improving and communicating best practices in Information Systems Education.  In 2002 IAIM agreed to be folded under AIS, as the Special Interest Group for Education.  SIGED puts on an annual conference for its members in the days before ICIS, where its annual meeting is held and awards for the best papers in IS Education Research are awarded.  As a part of membership, the SIG members receive had copies of the Journal of IS Education (jise.org), published four times per year. You can find out more about SIGED at http://ais-siged.org.

Sincerely,
Andrew Urbaczewski
Immediate Past President, SIGED.

Andrew Urbaczewski, Ph.D.
Chair, Department of Business Information and Analytics
Daniels College of Business
University of Denver
2101 S. University Blvd
Denver, CO 80208-8921