[AISWorld] PhD Positions at Concordia University, Montreal, Canada

Anne Beaudry abeaudry at jmsb.concordia.ca
Mon Oct 28 15:33:36 EDT 2013

The Information Systems group of the John Molson School of Business (JMSB)
at Concordia University invites qualified students to apply to our PhD
program in Business Administration.

JMSB is one of the most highly respected business schools in Canada.
Deeply committed to academic excellence, cutting-edge research, and
student support, JMSB PhD students benefit from our intellectually
challenging academic environment, world-renowned faculty, diverse student
body, strong ties to the business community, and outstanding resources.

JMSB is located in the heart of downtown Montreal. Every year, the charm
of Montreal, a cosmopolitan blend of Europe and North America, draws more
international students than any other city in the world. Montreal offers
an outstanding quality of life and is an ideal location for earning a PhD.

A unique feature of the JMSB PhD program is the “joint” nature of our
program. Although our graduates receive a degree from Concordia
University, our program operates in affiliation with three other major
Montreal universities (HEC, McGill, UQAM). This provides our students with
a wealth of opportunities and resources in terms of the variety of
seminars offered, specialized topics for research, computer and library
facilities, and access to world-renowned professors, researchers and
visiting speakers.

Especially encouraged to apply are students interested in topics that
include:

- Human behavior and IT (contact: [ mailto:anne.beaudry at concordia.ca
]anne.beaudry at concordia.ca )
- Strategic management of IT (contact: [
mailto:anne-marie.croteau at concordia.ca ]anne-marie.croteau at concordia.ca )
- E-markets, formal models and behavioral studies of online auctions and
negotiation (contact: [ mailto:gregory.kersten at concordia.ca
]gregory.kersten at concordia.ca )
- Software agents: simulation, modeling and human-agent interaction;
decision support (contact: [ mailto:rustam.vahidov at concordia.ca
]rustam.vahidov at concordia.ca )

To learn more about JMSB and our PhD program, visit:  [
http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/phd-program
]http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/phd-program

Further information about IS Faculty members can be found at: [
http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/faculty-research/departments/supply-chain-btm
]http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/faculty-research/departments/supply-chain-btm

Apply online by February 1, 2014 for September admission. Details about
the application process and requirements can be found at: [
http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/phd-program/admissions/application-process
]http://johnmolson.concordia.ca/en/graduate-programs/phd-program/admissions/application-process

Do not hesitate to contact us to obtain additional information about our
PhD program and research in the above areas.

Anne Beaudry, Ph.D.
Associate Professor
Supply Chain and Business Technology Management
John Molson School of Business
Concordia University
1455 de Maisonneuve Blvd W.
MB 12-337