[AISWorld] External evaluators for a new IT Service Design method are kindly asked !

mmora at securenym.net mmora at securenym.net
Mon Dec 9 20:28:43 EST 2013

Dear colleagues interested on IT Service Management:

We have developed a new IT service design methodology based on
ITIL v3 and ISO/|IEC 20000 models. Well, we kindly ask external
international conceptual evaluators for it. The evaluation results are
required for or before Jan.08.2014. Well, the evaluation asked consists
in:

1. To review the ITSDM,V.2013 METHODOLOGY MANUAL (Methodology for Designing
    IT services).
2. To assess a  CONCEPTUAL VALIDITY FORM
3. To review the ITSDM.V.2013 DEMO CASE
4. To assess the DEMOGRAPHIC FORM + EVALUATION FORM

Well, general expertise on ITSM is highly appreciated! Our goal is to
collect over 5-7 PhD evaluations for this initial stage.

A ZIP file with documents is available upon request.
Thanks very much in advance for interest on it.

Dr. Manuel Mora / lead author