[AISWorld] Call for Participation: Pre-ECIS Workshop "IT Operations Management"

Holger Schrödl holger.schroedl at ovgu.de
Wed Jun 4 08:39:28 EDT 2014

please apologize for cross-posting

Dear Colleagues,

Tel Aviv is approaching very fast! Please conder to participate in the
workshop "IT Operations Management", at Sunday before Welcome Reception of
ECIS 2014.

Information on the general setting of the workshop and some details, which
may be interesting for you, is set up on a specific website:
http://schroedl.info/index.php/projekte/pre-ecis-2014-workshop-it-operations-management.
I will post anything relevant in the next days. For a general outline of
the PRE-ECIS workshops, please take a look at
http://ecis2014.eu/workshops-8-june/. There, you will also find room
information and the general time line. Please stay tuned for updates in the
next days.

The workshop will be a mixture between presentations, discussions and
creative appointments. But most of all, I would like to invite you to an
inspiring, creative and ingenious working atmosphere to elaborate on the
current state and future trends of IT Operations Management.

For any question, please contact me directly.

Have a safe travel and see you soon,

Holger

--
Dr. Holger Schrödl