[AISWorld] New IT Management Book by Sambamurthy and Zmud

Zmud, Robert W. rzmud at ou.edu
Fri Aug 1 12:36:15 EDT 2014

We are pleased to announce the publication of our new book, published by Legerity Digital Press (www.ldpress.com<http://www.ldpress.com>), "No Excuses: Realizing Promised Benefits from Digitization".  This relatively short, digital-only book (8 chapters, 124 pages, $9.95) addresses the following issues:

  *   Building persuasive business cases for digitization projects.
  *   Assessing and critiquing others' business cases.
  *   Crafting effective implementation and project plans.
  *   Assessing and critiquing others' implementation and project plans.

Those of you teaching executive education, graduate and advanced undergraduate courses in the areas of IT strategy, IT management or project management may find the book particularly useful.

You can learn more about the book at our website (http://www.ldpress.com/) or from the Amazon Kindle book store (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M2Z10TQ).  All of the book's figures and tables can be downloaded (no charge) from the book's website page.

When you visit the Legerity Digital Press website, please also take a look at our first book, Guiding the Digital Transformation of Organizations, and our just-published textbook for undergraduate/graduate introduction to statistics courses: "Making Sense of Data Through Statistics: An Introduction" by Dorit Nevo.  Educators who register at the website can download examination copies of these two texts and can gain access to the texts' supplementary materials.

If you are attending AMCIS next week, please stop by our exhibitor booth and take a look at all three books.

Cordially,

Samba and Bob