[AISWorld] Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor: Analytics - AUT, New Zealand

Jairo Gutierrez jairo.gutierrez at rocketmail.com
Fri Aug 15 08:53:46 EDT 2014

Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor: Analytics
PERMANENT
FULL TIME (1.0 FTE)
The School of Computer and Mathematical Sciences within the Faculty of Design and Creative Technologies invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for a permanent, full time position within the field of analytics, at the level of a Senior Lecturer or Associate Professor.

Preference will be given to candidates with a PhD (or equivalent) and a track record of research with industrial and/or business applications. The successful candidate will be expected to provide leadership in the School's new masters degree in analytics.

The commencement date of employment will be 1st February 2015 (or by negotiation).
The School of Computer and Mathematical Sciences has academic programmes with majors in Applied Mathematics, Analytics, Astronomy, Computer Science, as well as postgraduate programmes in the mathematical, computer and information sciences. For more information see here: http://www.aut.ac.nz/study-at-aut/study-areas/computer-mathematical-sciences.
For enquiries of an academic nature contact Professor Jeffrey Hunter via email: jehunter at aut.ac.nz.
The salary level offered and related workload conditions will be commensurate with the skills and experience of the successful applicant.
Job Reference:  27627
Closing Date:  Friday 31st October 2014, 5.00 PM
AUT University is an EEO employer, we are committed to the Treaty of Waitangi and to equity. AUT aspires to be the University of choice for Maori and Pasifika communities. AUT is a smoke free environment.
For more information about this position contact the People & Organisation Team by telephoning (09) 921 9995 or emailing us at hr.enquiries at aut.ac.nz. Please note we are happy to answer your questions but we do not accept applications by email. You will need to apply through the standard registration process.
Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor: Analytics - AUT

Senior Lecturer/Associate Professor: Analytics - AUT
PERMANENT FULL TIME (1.0 FTE)
View on careers.aut.ac.nz Preview by Yahoo