[AISWorld] Reference Work on "Information Systems"

Mateusz Dolata dolata at ifi.uzh.ch
Mon Mar 23 05:58:53 EDT 2015

Dear Community,

for our newest research project regarding the development of IS conferences (ICIS, ECIS, etc.), we are looking for a recent reference work (encyclopedia, dictionary) of IS-specific termini and concepts.

While we are aware of such resources as the “Theories Used in IS Research Wiki” (http://is.theorizeit.org/) and "Enzyklopädie der Wirtschaftsinformatik Online-Lexikon" (http://www.enzyklopaedie-der-wirtschaftsinformatik.de/; only in German), we had little success in finding a recent resource of good quality, dictionary-like character, and broad coverage for English.

Any help in this regard will be much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Mateusz Dolata

--
Mateusz Dolata