[AISWorld] Reference Work on "Information Systems"

Paul Croll prcroll at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 11:14:15 EDT 2015

The IEEE Computer Society and ISO/IEC JTC1/SC7 Software and Systems Engineering Vocabulary (SEVOCAB) project might be useful.  Here is the link:

www.computer.org/sevocab

SEVOCAB is a free online dictionary of software and systems engineering terminology based on standards in the field.  There is also an ISO/IEC static snapshot document that can be downloaded, ISO/IEC/IEEE 24765.  Many terms in SEVOCAB are IS/IT related.

Hope this helps,

Paul

Paul R. Croll
Chair, IEEE Software and Systems Engineering Standards Committee
Executive Vice Chair, IEEE Technical Council on Software Engineering
Vice Chair, IEEE Computer Society Standards Activities Board

PR Croll LLC
+1 540-903-6497