[AISWorld] PhD and Postdoc Research Fellowships in Complex Information Systems in Healthcare at the Department of Informatics, University of Oslo, Norway (NOW WITH CORRECT URLs)

Petter Nielsen pnielsen at ifi.uio.no
Wed Mar 25 13:11:37 EDT 2015

My sincere apologies, but I managed to attached the wrong URLs for our announced positions. Please use the URLs below to get direct access to the electronic application system!

Are you interested in understanding and influencing the evolution of large and complex information systems in healthcare, through empirical analysis and design interventions? Are you triggered by opportunities to make a difference for people through research? To participate in action-research based design and implementation of health information systems in developing countries? Or studying topics such as information system architectures, innovation and integration within the Norwegian healthcare sector? Would you like to be a part of a research group with internationally recognized researchers publishing in top journals, with ample access to interesting cases and collaborating with renowned international partners?

Please consider to apply for the following fellowships:

https://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1352861/64290?iso=no
https://uio.easycruit.com/vacancy/1352903/64290?iso=no

--
Associate Professor